Friday, February 03, 2006

I DREAM

In my mind
I can climb
All the mountains that surround me
My spirit's there, where eagles dare to fly
In my heart There's a spark That can light the world around me
An open door, where I am sure dreams are

It doesn't matter if I win
Or the colour of my skin
Cause the race is all about Believing in yourself

And I dream I can run
Like the wind And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be
The hero that's in me
When I dream, I dream

If there's a time In your life
When the odds are so against you
There's no defeat, if all you keep is pride
First or last Slow or fast There's a dignity that makes you
Keep driving on, when world's have come apart

It doesn't matter rich or poor
Or the things you've done before
Cause the race is all about Believing in yourself

And I dream I can run
Like the wind And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be
The hero that's in me
When I dream, I dream

I dream Of a moment
That forever will be golden
When the torch is passed
Only dreams will last
That are shared by everyone

And I dream I can run
Like the wind And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be
The hero that's in me
When I dream, I dream

someone told me to listen this song ...its touch me and i really like this song so much ..tq so much ...sing by taufik (singapore idol) ..And i promise to be strong

3 comments:

Asmadi said...

thanks baca my blog..setiap orang ada mimpi dan mimpi saya nak bahagiakan my family itu saje!!itu yang saya mampu beri pada org yg saya sayang!!LOVE and Lots of Love!!

Rush Murad said...

asmadi ni very sentimental laaaa.... emmmm... sure romantik jugak! bertuah sapa yg bercinta dgn dia nih.
saif, lama.... cuba masuk bloh pnut, dia pun kat putrajaya gak, akak ni kepala dia gila2 tapi memang best... my x-classmate.
jgn lupa masuk blog ginger de la loca, vote for me....

Rush Murad said...

asmadi ni very sentimental laaaa.... emmmm... sure romantik jugak! bertuah sapa yg bercinta dgn dia nih.
saif, lama.... cuba masuk bloh pnut, dia pun kat putrajaya gak, akak ni kepala dia gila2 tapi memang best... my x-classmate.
jgn lupa masuk blog ginger de la loca, vote for me....